Frequently Asked Questions
Many users of cell phones have claimed that they feel the radiation from the handsets makes them confused and more forgetful. There is substantial laboratory evidence from studies of animals supporting these claims. Maze experiments with rats have shown that the animals have difficulties locating food in the maze when they have been exposed to cell phone radiation.
In addition, scientific studies have revealed that EMF exposures change the production of neuro-chemicals in the brain and central nervous system, indicating a potential induced change in brain function.
Q1: What is a Torsion™ Protective Chip?
A: The Torsion™ Protective Chip is a nanotechnology (chip) designed to protect mobile phone users from the harmful effects of non ionizing radiation emitted by their mobile phones
Q2: Will the Torsion™ Protective Chip prevent cancer or cure any medical ailments?
A: Torsion™ Protective Chip is not a medical device. It is not intended to detect, treat, restore or diagnose any previous or present existing illnesses. If you have a medical ailment you should consult an authorized health specialist immediately.
Q3: How is a Torsion™ Protective Chip going to help me?
A: Mobile phone users who utilize the Torsion™ Protective report having less headaches, comprehensible thinking, increased awareness, tranquility, better sleep, improved mental focus, resilience to mobile radiation and a better life style.
Q4: Is the Torsion™ Protective Chip scientifically proven?
A: Definitely – Absolutely – Yes. Torsion™ Protective Chip is the only chip in the world to be tested by IMEDIS and PERESVET using quantum medicine devices. The effectiveness of the Torsion™ Protective Chip is further verified by Professor Jurij Grigoriev of the World Health Organization (WHO). Please visit our www.torsion-tech.com for more information and test results.
Q5: How does it work
By putting this anti mobile radiation chip on your mobile it builds a barrier to protect brain and ear tissues from harmful radiation it will absorb maximum incoming radiation from mobile phone and it will neutralize that radiation through built in technology
Q6: What if I don’t use my mobile phone much – am I still at risk?
A: Yes, as long as your battery is inserted into your mobile phone it is releasing electromagnetic fields (EMF). These EMF’s are disruptive and very harmful to the natural integrity of human health and life.
Q7: Where on my mobile phone should I stick the Torsion™ Protective Field Chip?
A: The Torsion™ Protective Chip is to be hard-pressed against the rear of the mobile battery or the rear of the mobile phone with the Torsion™ label facing up. Please refer to our instruction leaflet for a more detailed summary.
Q8: Is the Torsion™ Protective Chip waterproof?
A: Yes, the technology is completely sealed in it plastic wrapping, however, we advise that the mobile phone and the Torsion™ Protective Chip not be exposed to water.
Q9. Will the Torsion™ Protective Chip affect the signal strength of my phone?
A. No, the Torsion™ Protective Chip will NOT affect the signal strength of your mobile phone, transmission or reception. In fact it decreases cellphone signal interference and you will hear your calls better with less noise.
Q10. If I use the Hands-Free Headset, do I still need to use a Torsion™ Protective Chip on my phone?
A. Yes, you will still need to have a Torsion™ Protective Chip affixed to your mobile phone or battery even though you are using hands free headsets. In general, any reduction in the intensity of radiation emitted into the head of the user is of course desirable even the reduction in head exposure intensity obtained by using an ear piece may not bring the level of radiation below the threshold where biological effects occur.
Q11: Can the Torsion™ Protective Chip be used by children as well?
Yes, the Torsion™ Protective Chip should be used by both adults and especially children who are more vulnerable because of their immature neurological system.
Q12: What are the safety standards for cell phone emissions?
Safety standards for cell phones vary from country to country. The scientific basis for the standards is that they should make sure that brain tissue is not “significantly” heated by the radiation, since heating believed by some scientists to be the only potential health hazard associated with cell phone emissions.
Q13: What is the scientific evidence that wireless cell phones cause biological effects?
There is a substantial body of scientific evidence showing that mobile phone radiation cause significant biological effects. Some of the latest studies:
The Wireless Technology Research (WTR), a research body sponsored by the cell phone industry, announced in May 1999 that a study performed at Integrated Laboratory Systems in Triangle Park, North Carolina, on human blood cells showed a tripling in chromosome damage caused by cell phone radiation. According to Dr. Carlo, the chairman of WTR, this is a strong link to cancer.
Other Scientific evidence that wireless mobile / cell phones cause biological effects
- An Australian study, headed by Dr. Repacholi, published in 1997, showed that mice exposed to cell phone radiation for 18 months for two times half an hour per day had a two times higher risk of developing cancer than unexposed mice.
- In 1997, Dr. Miguel Penafiel and his team of the Catholic University of America in Washington, DC, found that cell phone radiation increased the activity of a cancer related enzyme called ornithine decarboxylase (ODC).
- Scientists at Aarhus University in Denmark have in 1997 shown that cell phone radiation accelerates proliferation rate of human cells.
- Dr. Henry Lai of University of Seattle, Washington, has consistently shown that microwaves change the function of the brain and the secretion of critical brain substances. One of the effects is that learning and short term memory are impaired. Another effect consistently found by Dr. Lai is DNA damage to rat brains caused by the radiation.
- Scientists at the Department of Life Sciences, University of Nottingham, UK, have shown that transgenic nematodes, used to monitor toxic pollutants, become stressed by cell phone EMFs in the same way as they do by toxic chemicals
- Dr. Lennart Hardell, a Swedish cancer specialist, has recently announced the results of a yet unpublished study showing that right-handed cell phone users have a two-and-a-half times increased risk of brain cancer in the right-hand side of the head where they hold their phones. Left-handed cell phone users have the same risk elevation of a brain cancer in the left-hand side of the brain.
- There is a substantial body of epidemiological studies reporting an association between ELF fields and cancer. This caused a 28 member scientific panel, convened by the US National Institute of Health Sciences (NIEHS), to conclude in July 1998 that “extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic fields should be regarded as possible carcinogens”. As cell phones, in addition to the microwaves from the antenna, also emit ELF fields from the internal circuitry of the handset body, the research relating to ELF effects also applies to cell phones.
- Regarding Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, epidemiological data are scarcer; there have been studies conducted by Dr. Sobel, UCLA, in Finland and Los Angeles, reporting a consistent and significant increase in the risk of Alzheimer’s for occupationally exposed individuals (ELF-type fields) such as seamstresses, power station operators, TV-repairmen, etc. In addition, laboratory studies on cell and tissue cultures report that EMFs induce effects similar to the biological mechanisms believed to be involved in the development of these diseases.